The Dive Spots application was first developed for the iOS platform by Derek Trauger and Associates LLC. They teamed up with us shortly after their app store debut to develop and deliver the application to the Android market.
Dive Spots has an easy-to-use interface and provides map locations and a list of dive spots, obstructions and wrecks relative to your current location or to any address, zip code or city.
- Provides the fastest way to locate dive spots, obstructions, and wrecks..
- The map is dynamic and it updates with new locations as you drag it around.
- Search by current location.
- Search by any address, zip code or city.
- Displays results in list view as well, which provides an easier way to find a particular dive spot.
- The database contains over 21 000 dive spots.
- Currently Dive Spots provides dive spots, obstructions, and wrecks for: